Some more work on this – as you can see added some detail to make it a bit more accurate, tightened things up some, and started printing over the weekend! I’ve got the silver done and it looks pretty good. I was planning a solid fill for the “light beam” but decided on a line patten as it adds a bit more interest. Was testing a few versions of ink color and line weight of the light part. As far as the ink goes, I planning on glow in the dark all the way, but it didn’t have much contrast against the dark blue paper. I tried some yellow and instantly changed my mind. It really pops and looks great with the silver. I’m still working on the weight of the lines but think I have it just right. I should be burning those tomorrow and hopefully will have this finished up sometime later in the week.